Thursday 17 April 2014

Forever.

"Why are your nipples out?"
- Pete. I couldn't give him a decent answer.

The longer you're with people, the higher the chance that you'll see something or find out something you don't want to, I never figured Pete as a dude that would lose his cool so easily, even if he looks like he could catch Freddy Krueger in his sleep but he just blew today. He's a very impatient man when to comes to people who don't know how to drive and having his time wasted and that is the worst combination when you drive trucks for a living because it's almost certain you'll experience both of those things every day. I guess he's got places to be and shit to do but now that I know how easy it is to pop his lid, I'm gonna find myself subconsciously avoiding him which isn't something I want nor something he needs to experience but it'll just happen.

Saw Tai and Jenny heading towards Mt Nebo on the way to deliver a fridge in Graceville. I flashed my tits at them but they must've missed it, and thinking back now, it might've been for the better, if they had saw it, I'm sure it would've caused a terrible accident because Pete swerved the truck when turned to his left only to be greeted by my boobs shortly after Tai drove past.

All 6 trucks finished at around the same time, we didn't get back to the warehouse til 5:30pm and at that point, everyone was knackered but there were still things we had to do but everyone was on edge. The string tends to get thinner as the day goes by and with everyone holding on to a thread, being the way I normally am wasn't too appealing at the time. I focused on what needed to be done and as I drove Beau to his car when we had finallt finished, he told me my enthusiasm seems to be slowly fading but I don't think that's it. Even I know that there's a time a place for being you but when those times and places are no where to be seen, it's usually because there's tension in the air and that calls for crunch time, which felt like all day today, you get these days, in fact, it's surprising that you don't get these kind of days everyday. This job is fun, which is more than what I can say for most jobs. I'm an extremely lucky individual.

Coming home from a 12 hour day is exhausting, shifting gears so suddenly can take its toll on anyone. When I got home, I didn't know what to do so I started writing about it and now I'm going to hit the hay, Goodnight, fellas.

Forever - Arizon


No comments:

Post a Comment