Tuesday 15 April 2014

Wind.

"We're just that good."
- Tony

Woke up, drove the work truck here and there for a bit, did the local deliveries and to my surprise, there are actually people who can afford Harvey Norman stuff that live in Inala, Oxley, Durack, Darra and what have you, yeah, I didn't believe it either. Ended up at the warehouse somehow and never really left. I guess they thought it would be more efficient if I helped out in the storage area instead of being on the road all the time, not complaining or anything, I'd rather be constantly active than being on and off for a long period of time.

Was expecting quite a bit and there was but no where near as much as I thought, I think my sense of workload is a little off when compared to everyone else, been so used to 12 hour shifts and cunty customers that everything else seems like a cakewalk. Spent a lot of the time carrying lounges on a platform 10 meters from the ground, apparently, not many people like heights where I work so they got me to do most of the couch storing. Guess they figured my small stature would somehow dampen the damage if I fell, seems like something they would come up with, they like taking racism lightly, and so do I, so it all works out in the end I suppose :L

It's going to be a retarded next few weeks, for some odd reason, people like to order a lot of shit on the Easter holidays, they're really pushing for help and everyone has been putting forth some inhumane shifts and loads, and that's to be expected I guess, I was a fool to think holidays actually meant "holidays".

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONAYYYYY

Wind (Cello Cover) - Akeboshi

No comments:

Post a Comment