Thursday 19 September 2013

Alternate reality.

"Let me know when you're better than me."
- Hoc Vu, to which I then replied with "I'll tell you in 10 minutes."

These mornings are becoming slightly more bearable as of late, Spring probably has the best mornings of the year, not too windy and yet not too humid that is, until the late-morning/early afternoon, that shit is hot as fuck, man. I was super temped to take Tai's prelude to Zaraffa's but if I put myself in his position and some asshole was using my car without telling me, I'd be a bit ticked off so I walked/skipped/breakdanced to the plaza then did the same on the way back. Before I knew it, I had fallen back to sleep and was woken up/surprised by the lovely Myvy Ngo, I thought she was finally here to take my life after all that teasing I did in high school but as it turns out, she was just lost, I would've made fun of her but I was so out of it, I couldn't find my own elbow so I just took her to Tai's house where they proceeded to do god knows what. I walked home after giving Tai my morning greeting and went about my business, which was fuck all.

Myvy went home and Tai wanted to go to a lecture which left me, yet again, in the custody of his prelude. I figured there's no way that this would happen again, so what did I do ? I must make do with what I got, I had to maximize my resources so I asked around if anyone wanted to race for pink slips or rob some banks but unfortunately for me and fortunately for Tai, it was too hot for people to get up and rob banks with me but such is life I suppose. Guess I'll slap a pope through the driver side window or something next time.

Looks like someone caught on. I thought I was doing a good job, too. Can't let anything get pass you, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment