Sunday 15 September 2013

Picture moment.

"You're a nice guy and you're dumb enough to think I am, too"
- James 'Logan' Howlett



Woke up, did the usual, you know, Coffee at 6-7am with Leon, Hoc, Jack and Kiet (White Chocolate Mocha, would rape buildings for that shit.) and just sat and talked about shit for hours, I'm glad a coffee place opened up nearby, I don't think I would've felt so relaxed otherwise, plus it motivates me to wake up early in the morning.

Probably ate a farm worth of meat and veggies among other things, man. Needless to say, it was a good day. Leon had an 8 hour shift at 12 so he couldn't make it, Jack stayed back to help Tai move in his new place and did and the rest of us did the same after leaving Ronnie's party. Happy Birthday, Ronnie, I think you picked a pretty good way to spend it, I'm kinda over alcohol and weed infested parties and I'm not even 20, I don't know if that's being smart or stupid anymore, I had figured I would yolo hard well into my 30's but to lose it this much at 18 is pretty amazing. I don't think I'm the only one that feels this way. 

Saw a lot of people today. A bunch of familiar faces had gathered at the birthday get-together/party/BBQ thingy. There's nothing really to say about today, everyone was how I remembered them, with the exception of some of course, which is to be expected, would be weird as fuck if absolutely nothing changed. I like the relationship I have with people, it's almost like an on and off switch when I talk to people, doesn't matter how long we've been apart, we pick up where we left off and act as if the time we didn't see each other didn't exist and that is cool. I'm not saying that people who want to catch up are people I want to avoid, it's just that I can't remember what I've been doing so really, it'd be a one sided conversation and I don't mind that either but people tend to encourage conversations where all parties are contributing but I don't think I can do something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment