Tuesday 24 September 2013

Time.

"All women are whores, all men are whores, too. Stick to books. Stick your dick in a book."
- Bustedtuna


Internet was down all day so all sorts of random shit started happening, it was like I saw the sun for the first time, shit was surreal. For example, Andy actually left the house willingly today, I didn't think it was possible, if no internet was all it took for that little bastard to get a tan then shit, I wish someone would've told me sooner. On a whim, I invited Andy for coffee at like 10am and I thought I was hearing shit when he said yes but he got up, put on his thongs and made his way to Betty, it was amazing, but wait, that's not all. The little guy went sports with me and the guys as well, he didn't do anything but goddamn, choked up, all day.

I know it might not look like much but man, I think that previous paragraph is worth like, 5 novels and 8 encyclopedias cause man, he's so chubby, he's got his own orbit and so white, he can't dance. I could write about my entire life in detail and it won't be nearly as valuable as this shit. Also, have you ever noticed that "this" is an anagram for "shit" ? cause I didn't but I do now. Learning all kindz of shit today.  



No comments:

Post a Comment