Wednesday 18 September 2013

So I've met this girl.

"The man cried for he had no shoes until he met the man who cried because he had no feet."
- a lot of people, apparently.

I was told today might be the last time I'll get the chance to drive Betty around for a long time, when I say long time, I mean like, 1-2 weeks, that's quite a while for a car to not be in use though. So, I woke up and picked up Tai and Hoc as met up with Leon and Jack at Zaraffa's and did what we do.

I lent the keys to Betty to Tai so I could have a feel of what a P's driver does in comparison to me and shortly after that, he reciprocated by lending me his car keys so I could take his car to my house while he hopped on a bus to Uni and now his car is just sitting there, in front of my house. It's 12am and I don't know if I'm supposed to park it in his house or give him the keys or anything. Tai seem's like a morning person so I don't know if I should wait til the morning since he might come early and I might not be awake to give him the keys in time. I'm in a pickle, guys. I can't leave the door unlocked either, even I take precautions when residing here in Inala. Guess I'll just leave it til the morning, not much I can do anyway since I doubt that guy is even awake. It's tough being a neighbor, makes me kinda glad I didn't take the time to bond with my neighbors prior to Tai. I got a crazy, old, crazy (the second 'crazy' is intentional, it's for emphasis purposes) bitch to my left that would talk about the same shit for hours on end and as she talks to you, the wind would blow her loose, red, old, disgusting hair into your mouth but I must endure as everyone else in the neighborhood has, I just hope Tai doesn't get "blessed" with the displeasure of meeting her. I find it odd that even when we don't live that far away, I have more problems than when he lived in Goodna which is basically more than zero but I suppose it's what being a "neighbor" is and I can totally dig new shit like that.

Also ate at Chompers for the second time, Americans know how to eat, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment