Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wine.

"No matter what you do, there will always be people who will "throw out the tug-o-war rope" you know, tug-o-war ? you pull on one end of the rope and the other guy pulls on the other ? anyway, people throw out the rope and the only way that they can win is if you pick up the rope and start tugging back, if you don't pick up the rope and just look the other way and be about your business, they've got no one to fucking play with, you know what I'm sayin' ? so don't even worry about it."
- Kevin "The L.A. Beast" Strahle

Woke up at 6, got my coffee on, by myself this time, which is also nice, not all of the good things lay within company. Got home, had a nap, did my thing and watched people do their's. Don't think I did much today other than sport and there's nothing interesting to write when it comes to sport. "We were like, walking then running and then we bounced then kicked some balls around" doesn't sound very appealing but that is honestly what we did.

Oh yeah, house-warming party at Tai's sometime next week, most likely the weekend. Pass it on, it's an open event so he claims :L and since I live literally 2 houses down, I'm going to get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drunk, no one will be able to tell it is me since I like to create new personas just to fuck with people when I'm drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment