Monday 23 September 2013

Symphonica.

"Discipline is currency for purchasing your progress."
- NAK

Woke up at 6, drank some of dat coffee, got home, had a nap, Hoa and Lam dropped by, said those break pads that were ordered came in and so the majority of the day was spent into fixing Betty's broken legs. It was a very emotional moment for me. Oils and tears alike were spilled on my soil.

You know, I never realized how hard it was to be a mother, I think I still don't. Not long after Tai moved in, there was a time where his mother knocked on my door, she didn't come for a visit or anything of the sort, she just wanted to know where Tai was, at the time, he was at Uni but I took the this chance to converse a little since I don't think I was ever given the opportunity prior. She understood that I lived alone but was still worried about how her family would fare, I told her I've been living like this for years and have been fine and I realize now that that was inconsiderate of me. She told me that living alone is easier which would explain quite a lot of things, she told me if anything were to happen to me, I would only have to worry about myself whereas if you lived with your family in an unfamiliar neighborhood, it's the opposite. I don't know why but this really opened up my eyes and I made me sit down a take heap of other things in precaution. I would like to help but I don't think a family as strong as that one would need it, if anything, I'm the one that needs the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment