Tuesday 8 October 2013

Call on me.

"You got to lead this team to victory, Kevin!"
- Tai Pham, as he led the team to victory, it was a very ironic moment for me.

Been listening to a lot of discothrill, like, a lotttt of discothrill. I don't think you understand the amount of discothrill I've been listening to. I listen to so much disco, that people from the 70's would go "goddamn, you listen to a lot of disco." and I won't be able to retort to that since it's true, the best I could probably come up with in an unprobable situation like that would be something like "yep." 

Since it's Tuesday, sports at Springfield ensued and activities were afoot. Basketball and Futsul has been happening every Tuesday for a long time now, I'm starting to think this isn't one of those things that teenagers just stop on a whim, it's like one of those thing that everyone goes to for their own reason, may it be to get fit, keep in touch in people they otherwise would not have been bothered to keep in touch with, for fun or maybe a mixture of a few but this has been constant and it might stay constant which in all honesty, surprises me. I had assumed that it would die out but after today, I don't think that was going to happen anytime soon, which is a good thing, I think every one of us is in need of a little sweat every now and then, shit, even Hoa is going regularly now, fucking Hoa of all people, amazing. 

Jack is shit at driving and his taste for music is terrible, it's not the music itself but his comfortable whereabouts and volume are all fucked up, that nigga needs to learn to be more considerate when it comes to music, I say that because I, myself, am not all that considerate when it comes to anything else.

Call On Me - Eric Prydz


No comments:

Post a Comment