Monday 21 October 2013

Silence in your heart.

"Wonder what the kids are up to."
- Kevin Le, like, 30 seconds ago.

It's been a quiet day today, I didn't meet or see anyone other than Dante and Andy, I'm not complaining, it's just what it is. My day started with coffee where I saw familiar faces which is always nice, I enjoy watching people and imagining what their life is like in contrast to mine, they have significant others, debts, children, occupations, co-workers and must keep a satisfactory outward appearance at all times while I'm just sitting there touching myself, I'm not really looking forward to growing old, well, older.

Since nothing happened, I don't think there's much to say. I liked today, today has been a nice day. Good day.

Silence In Your Heart (Antillas Remix) - Dash Berlin & Chris Mardin


No comments:

Post a Comment