Thursday 17 October 2013

Rough water.

"where did all my food go?"
- Kevin Le, when he got home from Tai's unexpectedly finding fuck all anywhere.

What the fuck did I do today other than going to Wacol then to Tai's.... Nope, nothing comes to mind. Even though I spent a good 3-4 hours at Tai's house, there's really nothing I can write other than we played streetfighter, even then, it's not something worth going into detail cause then I'll be using all these weird terms to the point where I wouldn't even know what the hell I'm on about, granted, it doesn't take much for me to trail off into something else that's completely irrelevant to the previous subject.

I remember when Tai got knocked the fuck out, Leon and I left him to his naps because naps are awesome, and I caught a glimpse or his mother praying her fucking heart out and it struck a chord, not sure what kind of chord but it was a sight to behold. I can say a lot of things about religion and most of which isn't something religious people would appreciate but to see that immense concentration and dedication would strike a chord with anybody, or at least, I would like to think so. I like to voice out my thoughts the moment they reach my head but when I heard she does that every day, it felt wrong to give an input. Religion is a powerful thing, man, people cling to it and often it's the only thing people have and it'd be a real dick move to question someone's belief, it's a shame not everyone thinks the same. The N word, peace.

Rough Water - Travie McCoy & Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment