Wednesday 30 October 2013

World order.

"you're quite solid"
- Old lady who was delivering catalogs to each house, EGO THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOFFFF. Actually, she might've been blind but I hope not.

Spent all day walking, whether it may be to Inala, Richlands or just around the house. All this time I'm spending at home is starting to make me restless so I'm just looking for shit to do, bugged Andy and Dante til they left and now I'm bored, it's a good thing pokemon is on youtube otherwise I'd be at Izzy's third wheeling until they go to sleep and then eat a watermelon. Oh James, you crack me up :L

IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD WE LIVE IN DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DOO
IT'S A WHOLE NEW WAY TO SEE DO DO DO DO DO DO DOO
IT'S A WHOLE NEW PLACE, WITH A BRAND NEW ATTITUDE
BUT YOU STILL GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL
TO BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN BE.
POKEMON JOHTO

World Order - World Order

No comments:

Post a Comment