Monday 14 October 2013

Naive.

"That's enough cardio for the year...."
- Mirza Hasanbasic, after running for about a minute to his car.

Dante caught the stomach virus from me this morning and it felt good to see him complain and cry in pain, being sick is a terrible thing, I wouldn't wish it upon my worse enemy but in the 19 years I've known Dante, this is the first time I've seen him sick and it's nice to know for sure he's human, I'm not saying I would treat him any differently if he was actually a wombat but only a member of the Le family would complain and cry like that :L We had a small chat about our real dad today, he rarely brings things like that up and I was surprised to find out that there are things that even he misses about dad, even if it's just the food he makes, on his defense, that nigga should be on iron chef, I'd eat shit he'd find on the floor with pleasure but nuff bout' my old man.

Spent my late morning/early afternoon with Melara and Mirza going around and applying everywhere, it's always nice to have a back up in case something goes horribly wrong, also found out Justin owns a fucking ice cream shop in some place I can't pronounce and fuck me, it'd be the best ice cream you've ever had but that's probably only because it was free, actually, yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the reason. 

Came back home and Dante passed out on my couch, you know how you listen to your music library on shuffle then you're all like "you know, I sure would like to listen to "insert song name here" next." AND THEN IT PLAYS NEXT ?! yeah, that's what Dante's suffering felt like to me, only the feeling lasted for 4 hours instead of that 2-3 minutes.

Naive - The Kooks


No comments:

Post a Comment