Thursday 31 October 2013

Boy meets girl.

"Just because it's weird, doesn't mean it's random and pointless, y'know what I'm sayin' ?"
- Tim Chantarangsu

Found out my chest hair vaguely resembles the bat symbol, that doesn't have to do with anything ever, just thought I'd share it here. Maybe I'm Batman. That'd explain... nothing, if anything, it would only confuse me further.

Today was Brandan's Birthday, and if you don't know who that is, then you should probably suck the dick that's on your head or look at the pictures below. He's been given many nicknames and personas from high school, shit like "gorilla" or "abo" among other mean names (not saying that those are negative words but at this point, I don't think anyone would believe me) that are along those lines so I thought it'd be nice to drop by his house with some chicken and watermelon and just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any better, the first thing I saw before going in his house was a car trunk full of bananas. I think that settles it, guys. Brandan is actually an aboriginal gorilla that was raised by humans, you know, like Tarzan but the exact opposite :L but he's a cool bloke, a very unique relationship compared to all my other relations with people, a guy who can cop a joke and then take it further. We had made plans to gym together but his family decided to go out for dinner at the last moment, which to be honest, should've been expected. Birthday dinners were never a thing since living by myself so I never really thought about it, kinda inconsiderate on my part now that I think about it. Missed Myvy by a hair, too which sucked balls. Shit is always funnier with that chick around.

Today was also Tiffany's birthday, I had intended to bum at her house, too but she was busy with things I didn't bother looking into but hey, what can ya do ? There's plenty of time for that later, when everyone's got a little leisure time on their hands :L

I recall posting about Tiffany's birthday last year, it's kinda hard to believe that I've had this thing for over a year now, time flys even faster when you got one of these things S: not quite sure how I feel about that.




hahaha, just wow.
Happy 20th, bro
I would've added pictures of Tiffany if she wasn't so damn camera shy back then

Boy Meets Girl - World Order

No comments:

Post a Comment