Tuesday 15 October 2013

Mr. brightside.

"OH MY GOD, I FORGOT THE REST OF CHEST DAY!"
- Kevin Le, when he came to the sudden realization that he didn't come back to the gym after sports, at like, 12am.



Today was spent on sleeping, a lot of sleeping, I could honestly wrap up today with that but for the sake of having a substantial amount of content on each post, I'll find some other shit that happened today that I can write about.

Hoa came over again today, I enjoy his presence, he makes me so lazy, well, lazier than I already am and that's pretty damn lazy. I think he started a little tradition of coming to my house a few hours before sports so I have a means of transportation there and even if that wasn't his intention, I'm going to fool myself into believing it is because I don't want to find out anything I don't have to. Since sports start at 7:30, I intended to visit the gym at 5 but because of Hoa's aura, I stayed home and ended up going at 6 and only did a third of what I wanted. I don't usually mention the gym in my posts simply because it isn't interesting to read, nothing is interesting about reading about a dude who picked something up and put it back down hundreds and hundreds of times but I think I would like to remember this particular experience as it does make me chuckle every time I think about it :L

I remember saying that I imagined sport was something that wouldn't last long but I don't think I've seen this many people in a court at once before. We had all kinds of people rock up, there were 50 asians, 1 black dude and a gorilla but because of the numbers we couldn't all be on the court at once so it was a lot more laxed than usual, not something I thing I would like to get used to when it comes to sports.

I was talking to a wombat and it wasn't til the end of the conversation that I realized I had completely forgotten about the second half of chest day. I dropped all my shit and ran outside where tripped and fell to the ground hurting my ego more than anything else, then cried as I drove to the gym. It's a good thing no one was there cause it's quite revealing when you hop on a bench in undies, not that I mind being revealing but it would be a massive bitch to deal with "your balls are showing, bro" a hundred times. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Mr. Brightside - The Killers






No comments:

Post a Comment