Wednesday 23 October 2013

Promise this.

"What is that ?!"
- Andy, Dante and Kevin Le, there's no particular reason why we say this, I mean, there was but now it's just one of those things that are said even with no context.


I sneezed and burped at the same time today, it was weird.

Morning coffee was spent with Tai, it was a little gay to be honest and announcing that I had a boner to everyone didn't really help either but it was nice nonetheless, I'm no stranger to acting a little gay, some say I'm gayer than gay people and that's pretty gay. I could get used to this, I think I already am used to this, the routine of sitting somewhere sipping on a beverage, looking at people while thinking of nothing in particular and watching Nataliee ignore me is something I've grown fond of, doing all of the above with company is even better. Shit, I even got recognized at Inala as "the dude that's got a Zaraffa's fix" not even sure if I should be proud or not.

Tai and I rambled about a bunch of things I can no longer remember and I spent an hour or so at his place before joining my mumsies for lunch. Came home to Hoa where I spent the rest of the day watching "Inside the Actor's Studio" episodes til I napped. 

I would climb mountains and split seas to have a voice like Russell Crowe's, that'd be so fucking sweet. I think I watch too much "Inside the Actor's Studio" 

Promise This - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment