Wednesday 4 December 2013

All the small things.

"if no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it then how bad of a decision can it really be?"
-mikewaters, another dude from tumblr

Every now and then, I'd get visitors, I had thought this would occur significantly less since Tai now lives a stone's throw away from my joint but apparently not. Jack Nguyen and Matt Dwyer dropped by to chill and we talked about things we normally wouldn't talk about, like living arrangements and plans for the future, I think all that weed is starting to get to them but they were right about one thing though, I need to get my hands on a air-conditioning system ASAP. This humidity is a little much.

I talked shit with Lam and Teresa til we had to bolt home and took a detour to Leon's house where I found out that Oscar, Tram, Hoc, Tai, Vinh, Alex, TD and Teddy have been staying on and off for the last 3-4 days playing games, holy shit, isn't that impressive ? it didn't look like anyone had moved for hours, reminds me of that South Park episode where they all played World Of Warcraft. I had very little purpose staying at such an environment since the only games I play are Street Fighter and Stepmania and even then, it's not much. Also saw Leon in make-up. It actually looks good on him, I'm a little frightened.

All The Small Things - Blink 182


No comments:

Post a Comment