Sunday 1 December 2013

Wake me up.

"Bobby's English is getting pretty good, aye ? At this rate, it's going to be better than mine."
- Dante Le, It's only funny until you realize that Dante's lived here all his life and Bobby's pretty damn fresh.

I was gifted with an abnormal amount of nutella jars, all left unopen but unfortunately for me, they were 3 months past the "best before" date but fortunately for me, there are people who couldn't care less about that sort of stuff as long as it's free, these people include Kiet and myself :L I'm grateful to Kiet for that passion fruit juice so I had this urge to rock up at his place with a jar of expired nutella with the guise of it being a "gift" but really, I'm just returning the favor even though I know that favor didn't even exist. Boys are strange, and stupid but that's the kind of relationship I like to have with people.

Denne invited me out to fishing but my experiences with the fish aren't all that great, in fact, it's quite shit but the windy environment sure was tempting. I like to fish, just not often, probably a dozen times a year or so feels right, any more and it'd just be suffocating. So Denne came by to use the good ol' tackle box and that was that.

Chilled with Kiet at his place til late and I tell you, it's scary parking your car on the main road and Kiet's storys about the crime rate within a 20 meter radius of his house doesn't help, it actually frightens me. Poor Betty :(


I wonder what it's like to see a Gyarados, like a real one, it must be massive...

Wake Me Up (Syntheticsax Bootleg) - Avicii


No comments:

Post a Comment