Saturday 7 December 2013

If I lose myself.

"There's just something about a Saturday night."
- Myvy Ngo, she must've said those words like, 30 times today. It didn't bug me or anything, I just found it odd that out of all the things that has been said today, that stuck the most.

Opened my eyes to a dude I've never seen before, peering into my bedroom window. The dude looked so excited so I guess he was here to pick up that Stereosonic ticket Dante successfully advertised for Myvy and I was right. I don't think I've seen anyone run to their car and drive off as fast as that guy did :L looked like his day was made and I never even got to catch his name. Walked to Zaraffa's since Betty was no where in sight and just bummed there for what felt like ages. T'was awesome.

Dante and I aren't as close as people think we are but it was dope how I could depend on him for something like that, there wasn't a sign of hesitation from the dude, if anything, he wanted to help but I could be wrong :L I barely understand he says let alone what he thinks.

It took me awhile to register the fact that Stereosonic started today and that meant that I couldn't do anything with anyone even if I wanted to and that's a very strange feeling to have, almost like being granted freedom only to have it taken away again and you're just left there wondering what the fuck just happened. It was probably just because I didn't have Betty for the last few days though, that didn't help either.

I hate keeping things that aren't mine so the moment Betty came back, I crashed Myvy's place. I had a mountain load of things to tell her, all of which weren't nice but to come to her house, yell at her and leave is as low as you can go so even though I was trembling with anticipation, it all went away eventually, I'm sure that was the last thing she needed anyway. I bummed in her backyard, for what seemed like minutes but in reality, I had stayed there for hours talking about stuff and fluff until I was kicked out :L I got to tell her all those things I've been meaning to tell her from high school, it's not like a load has been lifted from my shoulders but it did feel good to say what I couldn't for years and even though it sounds like I confessed my love for her when I re-read this post, I assure you it wasn't, if anything, it was the opposite of a confession of love. I would've made a scene if I told her any where else, I imagine.

Drove home where Dante asked me to run a few errands and even though the traffic was minimal, it made me remember that while my whole day was happening, there was an insane amount of doof doof playing elsewhere but I enjoyed today, probably even more so than if I did take up Myvy's offer to Stereosonic. I still can't get over that though :L "I'm giving away my ticket." Crazy.

If I Lose Myself (Chris Ko's Piano Cover) - Alesso & One Republic

I just remembered I spoke to Chris Ko in grade 12 once, what were the chances of this dude popping up again ? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment