Monday 30 December 2013

The morning.

"I pooped today, it was fantastic."
- Andy Le, I swear this kid is a walking gold mine of profound quotes, he appreciates the little things in life because he's not aware of the bigger things, it's sad but kinda wonderful. High School is not going to treat him well, then again, it never treated anyone well. Good luck, you little fat bastard.

Yeap, I don't think Andy's going to be moving anytime soon, what have I done ? This is good though, limits our electricity usage and it gives me good reason not to sit around too long. I'd probably be on my laptop watching pointless videos and shaking my head to Facebook posts anyway but because of this, I've been leaving the house a lot more often and that just invites opportunity for god to kick me in the jewels with his uncanny powers of absolute bulldick that is reality.

Thanh dropped by and woke my ass up at 6am asking me to go for a run, fuck it, ran until I couldn't anymore which was about 10 minutes later. I am not a fit dude aye, I gotta change that. Hoping to make a habit of waking up early and going for sweaty, disgusting jogs around Inala and Forest Lake. I WILL CHANGE, I AM THE FUTURE. Fasting suck massive amounts of fecal horror.

Melarus dropped by, telling about his grand plans of travel, catching up with everyone as well as tell me crazy stories of what he's been doing. He and I spent our night driving to west end with no real purpose, I guess we just wanted to get in a car and just go somewhere and we did. Midnight journeys are significantly better with someone in the car with you, just talking about whatever comes to mind. This has become a thing.

The Morning - Weeknd

No comments:

Post a Comment