Friday 27 December 2013

Take me out.

"I'm going out for a bit, bro."
- Kevin Le
"Okay! bye, babe."
- Andy Le

This heat made Andy and myself pass out on my bedroom floor, it felt like we were out for hours even though it was only about 30 minutes and in that time, Kiet was just staring at us through my window like the creep he is, love that dude to death though.

There was this dude at the gym that was lecturing me on how to look after my body, he was a lot smaller than me in size which was ironic but only a moron would make a scene and argue so I just stood there, smiling and nodding my head at everything he said but when I got home, I was so distraught as to what to think, so in tribute to that man, I spread 200 grams of nutella onto neapolitan ice cream whilst thinking about that man and ate the whole damn thing and I hope to see him again just so I can tell him what I did, I think everyone has this asshole side of them, a guilty kind of pleasure we take a little pride in :L people are weird, it might just be me actually hahahaha I'm weird AHSHDASIOHFNKJASNGMOPWL:F

I made Kiet pay for something today, not only that, I made him pay something for me. Now, most of you might not think this is a big deal but Kiet is notorious for being the biggest stinge the universe has ever seen so making him buy something for himself, let alone anyone else, is nothing short of a miracle and here's how it went down: I was invited to go eat steak at Fusion 360 with Leon, Kevin Trinh, Oscar, Kiet and Trampoline but that somehow turned into ramen and then that somehow turned into watching a movie at Sunnybank. I'm not much of a movie person so I intended to go home right after food but Oscar had already bought Kiet a ticket for the movie and since I was his ride home, he bought me a ticket. I know, this sounds pointless but I'm sure I'll read this in the distant future and have a good laugh about this :L I'd mark this day on my calender if I had one and to be honest, I think everyone else in the world should, too.

Take Me Out (Live NYC Subway) - Atomic Tom


2 comments: