Sunday 8 December 2013

Hurricane.

"Kevin, I have a mission for you!"
- Dante Le, he says this quite a bit now that I think about it.

Dude, it's 4:40am, what do ? Whenever I'm awake at some ungodly hour, it's mostly because of this blog, I sit there with a blank page for like, 3 hours, not knowing what to type about, I gradually become more and more desperate to the point where I type out shit like this. Oh god, the sun is up, I haven't all nighted in ages and my eyes are starting to fail me. 

Spent the entire day annoying Andy, I'm honestly amazed he can put up with my shit but I guess he doesn't really have a choice which is kinda sad. I had Betty for the morning but didn't feel like going anywhere, I had internet and a laptop but I didn't feel like using it so I just laid on the ground like a dead bumblebee, waiting for the next thing to pop up but nothing did, and I'm okay with that, just one of those days, man. 

The night was spent doing small jobs and earning moneyz, if I had the chance to do these jobs earlier, I might've been doof doof-ing at Stereo but moping about it now isn't going to do me much good, guess I'll save up for something important, like mini fridge or a waffle maker or a pet tortoise yeah, that shit would be cool as fuck.

 Hurricane (Stop The Car Remix) - Bridget Mendler



No comments:

Post a Comment