Thursday 19 December 2013

Me & U.

"You haven't moved at all today, have you ?"
- Dante Le
"Not an inch." 
- Kevin Le

It was so windy, so nice, made me woozy all day. I woke up early morning and had a shower and you'd think after a shower, you'd be all good and ready to go, nope. The breeze made me too relaxed and a fell back to sleep. I had a dream, it was a weird dream but I'm pretty sure most dreams are weird. I was with Tai and we were in some critical situation, Myvy and Hong force fed us shards of glass which caused our mouths to bleed, I was crying but Tai seemed to be loving it cause that nigga is weird. I remember the taste and feel of my mouth filled with glass and blood but when I went to spit it all out in the dream, I also did it in real life and shot a bullet of saliva onto my pillow and then pressed my face against it. Yeah, I don't know either. It's probably a blogger thing, out of all the people I know, strange how it was those 3 :L Maybe it was some kind of premonition, I should keep my eye out for those guys. It wasn't thick glass either, it was really thin shards that kinda slid into the tongue, ughhh, you sick bastards. 

When we used to gym together, Hoc, Kiet and I would come up with nick-names for the people who had a presence at the gym, thing's like "The Yellow beast" (cause he always wore yellow and had the most ideal body we've ever seen) or "Feng Zhou" (means "chicken feet" in China simply because this guy has a massive upper body with virtually no legs whatsoever) and "MegaLats" (this dude has massive Latissimus Dorsi). I got to tell MegaLats about his nickname today after a whole year of mirin' and just like that, we were acquainted. It amazes me how nice these people are, they all look like they can tackle a hung stallion in heat but they don't even raise their voice in a place that's tolerant of that stuff. It's probably because I don't know them well enough, which is all good with me, the less I know, the better. Man, I want a nick name.

Me & U (Marlin Remix) - Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment