Tuesday 31 December 2013

Legacy.

"You motherfucking rebel, you."
- Kevin Le, after witnessing Dante push open a pull door, even though he clearly saw there was a pull sign, he made it his mission to push that door. Amazing.

Man, these morning runs are deadly, I don't know how Jeremy does it, man. I have a long as way to go and what can better motivate you than a new year ? Dante was hungry so the morning was filled with nothing but complaints from a 25 year old that sounds like he came out of the vagina 4 minutes ago, he waited though, he waited for me since I can only eat withing a certain time frame and even though he complains, he waited. It's kinda gay. Wanted Subway which then became banh mi thit which then became Nando's, I don't even know, man. Dante is so indecisive, it doesn't even surprise me anymore, actually, I lied, it surprises me a little. 

It completely flew over me, you know, the fact that it was New Year's Eve. Flynn texted me saying there was a barbecue at Kiet's and even though I went, I think the interests within the group are a little too strong. Brandan, Dante and I went to the gym while the other guys kinda went to their respective homes to play games, yeah, I know, wow. Except Teddy though :L that nigga got loose.

Didn't get home til 11 and at that time, the guys were already done for the year so I bummed at Hogans til it died. I greeted the New Year carrying a drunk, sweaty (and possibly vomit-covered) indian dude who I never met before towards his parents car that took him home for a good ass whoopin' and then sat next to these white people who were doing white things, like having public sex in the middle of the yard. I'd say it was dope way to start 2014 :L Holy shit, that party was white as fuck. They were dancing and singing along to blink 182 and shit. White as.

I drove a girl by the name of "Cindy" to the train station and kept her company til her train arrived, it was like, 1am after all. Girls have it pretty hard, aye ? She was telling me things she probably shouldn't be telling me, like what it feels like to be ignored by a person you like and expressing her disgust towards men even though she can't help her sexuality. Hearing all that just makes me want to stay indoors more than I initially wanted and that's kinda sad :L Got home at 3am, chucked a shit then went for a run, best way to end/start the year.

Legacy - Nicky Romero & Krewella

No comments:

Post a Comment