Friday 13 December 2013

Music is.

"YO DANTE! CAN I TRY OUT SOME OF THIS HAIR SPRAY!?" - Kevin Le
"YEAH SURE!" - Dante Le
"THIS IS A BIG ASS CAN DOE." - Kevin Le
"YEAH, I STOLE IT FROM IZZY!" Dante Le
"HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH" - Kevin and Dante Le

Pretty much bummed in my room all day, it was the best thing in the whole entire world, ever. In a totally unrelated topic, my urine is crystal clear but as I was peeing, I started to wonder how girls would go about seeing if their pee is clear or not, then I started to wonder if they get in an air-chair pose but then that would mean leaning over to see but then that would change the trajectory of the pee so pretty much, my day was spent thinking about pee, to be honest though, this has been one of my more "normal" days.

Went to Thanh's business thingy, had no idea what was being said, met 2 people and totally forgot their names the moment I left. Tai, Flynn, David Le and Elita were there, everyone looked uncomfortable which was probably why I enjoyed being there so much :L craved McNuggets so Flynn and Elita joined and we sat and ate and talked about shit I can no longer remember, that was awesome.

I remember grossing Elita out today, I made it clear what kind of person I was and I guess it was too much for her to handle, she looked extremely disturbed and I get a kick out of that. I think girls can be too nice but I was recently told that it's not because they're too nice, but it's because they don't want to appear not nice and you can't have one without the other. "Three sides to every story" I suppose. Hopefully she won't throw words like "close" before knowing virtually everything about a person.

I've become a very, very sexist person... Not good.

Also watched Bruce Almighty with Andy today, such a good movie.

Music Is - S-Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment