Thursday 9 January 2014

Adagio for strings.


"I'm your biggest fan."
- MyVy Ngo, when asked for a quote, I don't even know what means.

Andy kinda slapped my face to wake me up and was all like "Get me krispy kremes" it's a real surprise when it comes to Andy, at that point, I wasn't even mad, I was just so impressed with his spontaneity that I agreed to get him some but in the afternoon, since I didn't feel like moving in the morning, it's all about communication and compromising with people like us, without the two, there'd be a lot of blood, in our case anyway.

I remember back in year 11 and 12, Alex and I would play this game where we'd both be on MSN and have a race to see who can send a voice clip of us screaming at a random person who had just logged on first, the person with the most outstanding reaction wins and when I saw MyVy sign in on Skype, my high school instincts popped in and I clicked on video call, I canceled right after but can you imagine ? I'm starting to wish I did scream nonsense at her, that would've been funny as balls :L A little chat came from that mistake though, it's always dope to catch up with her, it's always dope to talk to anyone who can take a joke or two.

A tub of sorbet came by my place to bum, it even brought Hong along so that was nice. Hong said something about buying me sorbet since I've never had it before not too long ago but I never thought she'd actually do it :L We chilled and talked about the ups and downs of our day while Andy was collecting dust in the corner, I even dragged Hong along to 7/11 to get the fatso krispy kremes. There was a lot I felt I could've done, I don't know why I didn't but it felt right at the time not to, guess being ignorant isn't as convenient as I made it out to be, it's better not to say anything when you know nothing, for me anyway. Also had like a 10 minute argument on how to pronounce "Tiesto". Today I learnt.

Dude, I'm 81.5kg WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM THE FUTURE'S FUTURE, LIKE IF YOU TIME TRAVELED TO THE DISTANT FUTURE, I WOULD BE THE FUTURE OF THAT FUTURE, BEHOLD!

Adagio For Strings - Tiesto

No comments:

Post a Comment