Friday 17 January 2014

Cupid's revenge.

"If  I've learned anything from video games, it is that when you meet enemies, it means that you're going in the right direction."
- walkingmyhellhound, some dude on Tumblr

Jog, coffee, music nap, speaking of music, check this shit out! easily took up most of my day :L song is too damn catchy.

I always take Andy out to wherever it is I find myself, I remember when I was grade 7, I had thought I was as mature as I'd get and in a way, I was right. I wanted to know what was happening to my family at the time but I was always given the "you'll understand when you're older" thing and now that I kinda understand, I wished I never had those childish desires to grow up. I suppose that's where my obsession with ignorance originated from, it's really odd to think back on. Dante never took me out and I remember being sad from the lack of communication between us even though we're brothers and just in case Andy felt the same, wherever I am, chances are, he'll be there, too, unless, like, he doesn't want to which is the case half the time. That guy really knows how to live.

Tai came by and asked if Andy and I wanted to tag along to the lake to work on our sick boarding skillz, I even scored a penny board that matches my shoes along the way, it was almost like fate, even though what I really did was steal from a rich family. Remembered that Elvis lives pretty close to where we were and so I invited his littler sister to come bum with Tai, Andy and myself and after a good hour or two of that, we headed home, pretty dope day, can't remember the last time I cruised around the lake like that. Chill day with chill people, wouldn't have it any other way.

Cupid Revenge - Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment