Saturday 11 January 2014

Shining in the sky.

"I got a thing for knee-high socks!"
- Kevin Le
"ME TOO!"
- Dante Le, who heard me while chucking a shit.


So many quotes I could take today but my favorite one would probably be: 

"Fuck you, Kevin."
- Hong Nguyen, who got her ass handed to her in Mario Kart by your's truly.

These days have been a lot more forgiving, you know, in terms of absolute, pure, condensed bull-fuck in all it's glory that you people may know as "Summer" I don't think I'll ever get to appreciate the coolness all the time, I'm bound to forget and take that shit for granted, I'd even go as far as to say that it's impossible to keep things like that in mind 24/7 but if it is possible, I sure would like to have a go at it, my mind is always occupied with food, boobs and food as well as other disgusting things that make me a male.

Hong Kong, Brother King Kong and Lynn (This chick needs a nickname) were outside cruising up and down my street on their skateboards like the cool kids they are, Andy and I decided to join them. Even though I've had a skateboard for years, this was actually the only time I took it out for a spin, I honestly don't know how my board got in the state it's in but I"m starting to wish I took better care of it, cruising here and there on a skateboard doesn't sound too bad at the moment, wish I took something like this up years ago.
Learnt to stand on a moving plank of wood (kinda), played some Mario Kart with the aforementioned trio and off they went. Was a dope morning, at least, I thought so.

Evening was spent with Jeremy and Melaras at my house and at the nearby gym. Melaras has lost a lot of weight, 20kgs since high school and after what he did today, I'm not surprised, his dedication towards cardio and weight loss is so intense that I don't can't even hold a candle against him on the treadmill. Illegal immigrants be cray-zee as fuck, hahahahah I guess they need to be :L

Sora Ni Hikaru (Shining In The Sky) - Megome Togoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment