Saturday 4 January 2014

Fuck it.

"You're incomparable, like a......"
- Bo Burnham, in his book of poems titled "Egghead"



I do weird shit, bro. I never thought about it til now but I liked to do things on impulse, like today, over the last few months, I've developed a neat habit of walking my guests to their means of transportation, whether that be by car or bus and today, when a mate of mine hopped in his car, I wondered what it was like to have my foot ran over by his tyre as he drove away. Fucking strange, right ? Just at the last moment, I pulled my foot away thinking "what the fucking fuck is wrong with you, a fucking 3 year old could tell you that shit would hurt you dumb piece of ass fluid." and so I walked back into my room and started lecturing myself. This isn't the first time, too. I often wonder what it'd be like to hang off a cliff by your hands and pull yourself up again whenever I'm around one and I'm starting to think that you know, that's not such a good idea but at the same time, I should be grateful to be able to literally do whatever the fuck I want, everyone should. People are strange.

Bummed with Andy all day pretty much. Also scored a lamp for my room and a 2 meter long katana, I know it sounds like I'm exaggerating that but when I say it's like, 2 meters, I shit you not, it's taller than me by like a foot, it's really pointless to have but I'll be dammed if it doesn't turn any heads.

Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back) - Eamon


1 comment:

  1. "I wondered what it was like to have my foot ran over by his tyre as he drove away"... HAHAHA. You're an oddly cool one.

    ReplyDelete