Wednesday 15 January 2014

Spirit bomb.


3 seasons later...

"Give me $20"
- Jeremy Thanh Phan

David Le came back from Vietnam not too long ago and the first thing he does on his holiday is work on his car. He's a mechanic and even though he's away from work, he's never really away from work :L My day was spent at his house fixing up his car, we'd spent a solid hour or two removing parts and removing rust. I've always had a slight interest in cars and having David around is big help just in case I have any questions, nothing beats practical experiences when it comes to things like this.

We talked, took frequent breaks and talked about whatever came to our heads which were all so insignificant that even if I asked them what we were talking about, no one would remember. Day was chill, man, as uneventful as it was.

Spirit Bomb - NAK


No comments:

Post a Comment