Monday 27 January 2014

Midnight life.

"Have I gone mad?"
- The Mad Hatter
"I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers, but I'll tell you a secret; all the best people are.
- Alice Pleasance, huh, who knew she had a last name?

Got tired of my room set up again so I changed it.... again. probably wasn't as space efficient as the last one but hey, I'm down for a change. I like the feeling of walking into a room where the atmosphere is different, that feeling of making change from your own power and then living in it. I don't know, makes me giddy. It's like I've lost that feeling of looking forward to being home and changing the way things look is my way of re-lighting that urge.

Dante and Isabel came over and that somehow led me in helping Dante clean his room and once you start cleaning, you might as well keep going. This led me to my room where I spent the remainder of my afternoon cleaning and rearranging things here and there. Can't wait to buy stuff for my room, it's gonna be madddd.

Nail punctured Betty's wheel so that sucked, what did I do to deserve that I wonder. These unnecessary setbacks are really something else, guess it's time to break open the fap jar.....

Midnight Life (Mashup) - The White Panda




No comments:

Post a Comment