Monday 20 January 2014

Don't look now.

"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
- Kevin Le, as he woke up drenched in so much of his own sweat, he thought it'd be a good idea to wait for it to drown him, holy balls.

Day was spent bumming and looking for jobs; I found so many jobs, man, like, soooo many jobs but mumsies and Bobby ain't happy with em'. I don't even know why I need their approval but I know it's important. It's either too far or too risky and they insist that I find a job around the area but that is so much easier said than done, in all honesty, who wants to work in Inala ? Things are so morally corrupt here that every time a shady asian dude smiles, an angel gets gonorrhea. I like to think you can't get more ignorant that Inala when it comes to society but I know I'm wrong, it's the same everywhere but I always get excited when I leave my comfort zone, the chance of finding something you'll never imagine at home is always exciting but the opposite is also true, that risk isn't always worth it but that depends on the time, for me, anyway.

SO MANY PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES, MAN. SPYRO ? YEAH, SPYRO.

Don't Look Now - Far East Movement & Keri Hilson


No comments:

Post a Comment