Friday 31 January 2014

Fool for life.

"You look like you're losing weight."
- Dante Le, givin' out dem ego boosts since that guy has (what seems like) an endless supply of the damn thing.


Today, I did fuck all, and I loved it. I loved every bit of it. The feeling of going back to sleep after a run and waking up at like, 3pm to complete silence and the freedom to get up and go where ever I please is so much more than I can ask for. So, I did what anyone else would do: get something to eat, had a wank and went back to sleep and my god, not even an invitation to Heaven would budge me from my spot, mainly because there would be a lot of religious people there telling me shit like "I fucking told you so" and I'm never in the mood for countless hours of that shit.

Actually, I lied, I did some other things but nothing worth mentioning, sometimes, I don't even know why I mention the things I mention in this blog. Picking out topics here and there while typing my thoughts as I recollect those topics is pretty much how I've went about winging it these last few months which isn't how I intended this blog would be. I don't remember what this blog was meant to be about but I'm starting to think that's fine. I HAVE EVOLVED INTO A GYARADOS AND SO SHOULD THIS BLOG.

Fool For Life (4AM Remix) - Dash Berlin & Chris Madin

No comments:

Post a Comment