Thursday 23 January 2014

Can we.

"Fuck you."
- Andy Le.

Doooood, it was raining like, alllll dayyyyyy. It was sooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. I literally sat here next to Andy and did nothing and when I do nothing, my mind tends to wander, it's usually really vague but I was thinking about suicide, not committing it, of course, just suicide in general, then I thought that it was pointless to think about why people suicide and spent my time coming up ways to prevent it. I got to a solution like, 5 minutes later but I don't know if people would actually give it a shot but what if you went out and bought a foot-long, extra wide black dildo or a one direction poster and store it somewhere in your room ? you can't willingly kill yourself when you know there's a chance that someone will find it after you die, you could just buy more things of that nature whenever the urge kicks in, I don't know, maybe I'm taking the subject too lightly.

Whilst I was in the midst of conjuring up suicide counter-measures, Hong dropped by and saved me from my somewhat morbid thought process which then led to a moment of extreme relaxation. It's so easy to lose track of time when you're with someone else, even if what you're doing is fuck all, it's also kinda comforting to see that there's another person doing their own little thing, I don't know, maybe it was just her, I can't be sure. There's a story here, one that I'm not quite proud of, mind you and I think that had something to do with it. It's a miracle things ended up the way they did. She left for home when the storm peaked and that was that. Also showered in the rain, shit was so cash, man.

Bumped into Lam and Cindy at the gym as well, I swear Lam is cycling through all the girls and bringing them there :L I just hope she hangs on tighter than the rest did because Lam is one crazy bastard. More power to you, though.

Can We - Michael Carreon

No comments:

Post a Comment