Monday 10 March 2014

All of me.

"BRO, YOU WANNA BUY SOME DRUGS?!"
- Some dude at Skylark Street. I laughed my fuckin' ass off the moment I heard that.

This lack of communication I have with everyone has got me thinking; everyone is out doing their own thing and I think I should be doing the same. There's no point being social when no one is available, it's a little late to be thinking about it now but at least I got it cemented that people are just busy with their own shit. I think all I'm going to be doing is work, gym, eat and sleep. I really have it easy compared to everyone else, it kinda makes me sad, I often thought "there's no way that this is all there is to it" but after doing it for a while, it really is, all I have to do now is find a way to not get bored of it all and pray to god that I don't fall in love, knowing that my income is going towards something should fend off boredom enough but I have a strange feeling that it won't. Nothing is happening on Facebook either so it's high time I get rid of that, too, social media networking first needs a social life to be any use and I don't think I'll be getting any of that anytime soon, and nor should I. 

Nataliee spoke to me today when I went to get my Zaraffa's fix, she actually initiated a conversation with me over the counter, asking where I work and what I'm up to n' shit, felt like I tackled a dragon and leveled up somewhere in life and now I can start new quests, maybe I've been jumping to conclusions all this time :L I also saw Sang when I went for a little walk to Inala but for some reason, when I saw her, I didn't stop walking, it was like I made it an effort not to stop for conversation and even though I felt like an asshole, I didn't feel bad about it, maybe this lack of social exchanges have made me accustomed to the idea that I don't need the occasional conversation with people I've known for years, that being said though, it'd sure be nice to have that again, or maybe I just really needed to pee. We'll never know. I also saw Teresa and Hannah at the gym today, I didn't speak to them either. Weird.

All of Me (Dash Berlin Rework) - John Legend

No comments:

Post a Comment