Saturday 22 March 2014

Rather be.

"I come up with good ideas every now and then."
- Stevie Reynolds, it seriously blew my mind.

Saturday, and that means 6am starts, which means 10pm sleeps, which means responsibilities, which means fondling testicles because responsibilities are homosexual, which also means everyone is edgier than normal, which means you better shut up before you strike a wrong chord, which also means no fun and that means boredom but hey, at least we get to go home a little earlier, so I got that going for me, which was nice. Hahahah nah, my day wasn't that bad, these people actually seem to be morning people, I also learnt a skill I will be using quite frequently from Stevie and I will now bless you people with the same knowledge, be careful how you comprehend this knowledge because if you don't prepare yourself  to the best of your abilities, you might die. Okay, so; If you want to eat more than one soft serve ice cream at a time, eat one to the point where the wafer cone starts and then leave it for the one that is melting and bam, you can suddenly eat more than one cone without you looking like you've just finished a bukakke and that, my friends, is a very, very valuable lesson.

I don't watch movies much, and I think that's why my standards for movies are so low, almost anything can be a good movie to me. I watched 300: Rise Of An Empire with Dante and I liked it, it almost made me feel like I should watch more movies but I barely have the time to do what I already want, which is sleep and nothing. You know, thinking about it now, I think the main reason why I enjoyed the movie was because boobs.

Rather Be - Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne

No comments:

Post a Comment