Thursday 6 March 2014

Careless whisper.

"Thank you, Kevin. You are a gentleman and a scholar."
- Tony, I don't think they have the right impression of me but I guess I'll let them dream a little longer.

I threw away my fasting program a week ago and I can already tell I'm gaining weight at a ridiculous rate. It's almost like I'm trying to make up for all those meals I missed. Had maccas 4 times today and wolfed down a entire bar of chocolate, not one of those snickers bars, I mean, like an entire slab of cadbury dairy milk chocolate and I got to tell ya, today was the best day I've had in months. I can't even begin to describe my joy when I can just pick up what ever the fuck I want and just shove it in my mouth without a second thought but thanks to this revived habit, I'm back to 75 which is no good. This little phase probably won't last long, it's only a matter of weight until I feel the need to start fasting again but next time around, I'll aim higher, lets see if I can cap it at 65, now there's a struggle worth struggling.

I'm starting to think my life is just going to revolve around me and my family. I do nothing but work and work out and I kinda like it. I'm trying to rid this family of all it's problems and the fastest way to do that is to live this cycle again and again for a very, very long time and I'm okay with that, there's nothing quite like keeping busy while knowing that what you're doing is very influential to how things will turn out, things that play a huge factor in your life, for the better of course. I'm keeping a good pace (I think) and I have no intention of slowing it down, I just hope nothing else happens, good or bad, at least that way, I won't be disappointed.

Careless Whisper (1930's Jazz Cover) - George Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment