Wednesday 19 March 2014

One minute more.

"Looks like we're stuck with you from now on."
- Steve, the bossman

7am start with Bosch, we took it pretty easy today. We were sent to do the out runs so we weren't under the constant supervision of the boss, instead, he left us to our own devices to pick up goods from different warehouses and then deliver them as well as run a few errands. Anything goes with this job and I kinda like it but it leaves plenty of room for headaches, there're many things that would've went better if only they were thought out but we sacrifice preparation and organization for this sense of spontaneity but it doesn't seem like anyone minds and to me, that's kinda special. Maybe I'm reading too into things, maybe they're just naturally unorganized and this spontaneity is actually killing them, thank god there's nothing like that for me to worry about.

Drove Bosch home after work, flashed my nipple at Nataliee, who I saw walking home with her friend and bummed at home until something happened and that something turned out to be Hoa. Haven't seen that dude in ages, well, there was that one time he rocked up with Flynn but that barely counts. Hoa came to drop off his bike at my house, I didn't ask why since I don't care but I can take a good guess. Something to do with his family I'd wager. Hoa asked if I wanted to tag along to Mt Gravatt to pick up a jacket, which I did, I ended up driving though and what a drive it was. We didn't talk in the car much but we don't talk much in general so that was understandable. Dropped Hoa at Leon's after everything was said and done and was completely knackered by the time I got home. It's pretty hard to juggle work and gym so I'm beginning to slack off on the latter but I suppose there's plenty of time for that stuff later. Right now, I just need to keep grinding fo dat highlife.

One Minute More - Capital Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment