Sunday 30 March 2014

Words.

"Coffee?"
- Mumsies. I thought she'd never ask.

Woke up and headed out to Rocklea to see the wares and even though all I got was a bracelet, this morning could not have went any better. We sat down after looking around a bit to some smooth jazz n' shit while the rain crept up on everyone. I don't know how but older people know how to eat and chill, man, I have a long way to go before I can be as laxed as those guys. They were drinking coffee and making food FROM other foods, mumsies bought a cup of sausages and like, pulled out slices of bread from her fucking purse and handed me a sausage sizzle and acted as though she didn't just pull out bread from her purse and is now asking me to eat it but I digress, the main point is that I ate it and it was wonderful. How chill must you be to be prepared to give someone a sausage sizzle if you happen upon a sausage somewhere in your travels? pretty chill, that's how chill. I didn't bump into anyone, which was weird, I'd usually see the odd face or two but not this time, it wasn't too bad though, got to listen to "Sunday Morning" on repeat on a rainy Sunday morning, which is nice.

Scored myself a beaded bracelet, they're called "Tiger eyes" and I've played enough Dynasty Warriors to know that this shit gives me like +10 attack for each bead so that's like +150 attack which means ya'll niggas better watch out when I have this shit equipped. I don't wear the bracelet I got for my birthday anymore, as much as I want to, if I wore it for any longer, it'd would no longer be a bracelet and that is a sad thought, so, I'll just leave it in my room so I can glance at it now and then, to remind myself that I almost wrecked a very valuable piece of yarn. Sounds stupid when I put it like that. Wonder what the homeboy Hong is up to.

Watched "Hannibal" with Dante and now we've made plans to watch "Red Dragon" tomorrow night. Spending time with Dante isn't as bad as I thought, in fact, it's pretty much the same as when he wasn't here, only that he's actually here, if that made any sense, which I'm sure it didn't. I don't know, refrigerator.

Words (Stryv Remix) - Project 64

No comments:

Post a Comment