Saturday 29 March 2014

Thanks for the memories.

LOL LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE THIS? HAHAHAHAH I'M SORRY BUT RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T EVEN HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAH I THINK I JUST FIGURED OUT WHY I HAVE THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHO EVEN TOOK THIS PHOTO? SO MANY QUESTIONS, TOO LITTLE ANSWERS HAHAHAHAHAAH
Oh man, there were a few good quotes that stuck with me today.

"You got to be in a really good mood to be with Kevin, man."
- Troy Reynolds.

"Hey Kevin, look! Its-a-me, Mario!"
- Bosch, as he threw his banana peel outside the driver side window. I laughed my tits off.

and

"Man, I met Mina not too long ago and I swear to god, she was dressed up to her cunt, what the hell happened to her?"
- Bosch, while letting him know what I know of our mutual friends.

6am start and what a start it was. Got paired up with Bosch and spent the muggy day going up many, many flights of stairs but hey, it beat dealing with the rain. It's always a concern if the water will provoke a item fault complaint, you'd probably won't believe but there is no low a person would stoop to in order to get out of paying for something, I didn't believe it either until yesterday and all the stories I heard from the dudes who have been here for years.

Nothing really happened other than fart and dick jokes for several hours, the day went swimmingly well to our surprise, it was a Saturday after all but it'd only be a rookie mistake to rely on a smooth day just because it's the weekend.

Watched "Silence of the Lambs" and have plans to watch the entire series. I had no idea there were like, 5 movies in the series, never really give things like movies a chance but whenever I do, I'm always surprisingly pleased with the result.

Got plans to go to the  markets tomorrow, hopefully I'll actually buy something other than food, I've come to realize that I waste quite a bit of my time at that place but it's always nice to see knick-knacks get thrown about as you browse here and there out in the open. Going with family should be a different experience, hope I bump into a few familiar faces, always seem to.

Thanks For The Memories (Kasum Remix) - Fallout Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment