Wednesday 14 May 2014

A thousand miles.

"THIS IS IT, KEVY. IT'S ALL COME DOWN TO THIS!"
- Yoshi, when we got down to our last delivery, I don't think I've seen him so happy :L

Got paired up with Yoshi, it's been awhile since I've last worked with that dude. We get along pretty well, you know, crack the sexual joke when the chance presents itself, sing along to old school songs on 96.5 and scream at the GPS together, stuff like that.

Hmm, I wouldn't call it an obsession, it's more of a time waster than anything. I don't know what to do with myself if I didn't have an interest as strong as this one. I work to get everything right and happy, the time I set aside for myself goes into gym, there's something about improving and preparing your very being that excites me as well as the competitive atmosphere I get when I'm there. If I didn't have this, there's no telling what I'd be doing to kill time, I don't go out of my way to do it, it's more like I do it because there's nothing else to do, at least, that's what I thought. I'm gonna start again next Tuesday, I can't stand coming home from work just to sit there and wait for work again, my days off are the worst and I need something to do because not doing anything makes me feel immense guilt. Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. Maybe it's just a phase, I hope it is. I would love to love doing nothing again.

A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

No comments:

Post a Comment