Sunday 11 May 2014

Angel of mine.

TO CHAC'S GRILL, IMMA HAVE ME SOME PHO!"
- Dante and Kevin Le, on a bro-date.

I had a surprising amount of shit to do today, I even had a little list I made in my head. You know you have to get shit done but not in a major hurry if you made a list in your fucking head. The main objective was to buy presents for Oscar, Hong, Dante, Mumsies and Andy since Dante's birthday was on the 9th, it's Mother's day and Andy wants his present now because the moron spilled tea all over his keyboard. Why does that happen to everyone ? I swear he's like the 5th person, I'm not saying it happens all the time but it happens more than anyone would like to admit. I shouted Dante pho as a late birthday gift since it seems a little arrogant to take him out on his actual birthday, I'm sure he had other shit to do and I suppose he did, I don't think I saw him all day on the 9th. Dante needed a mp3 player so this was the perfect chance for me to get shit done. We went to JB Hi-Fi, Supercheap, The Good Guys and Officeworks to do a little necessity shopping, stuff like Betty's brake lights, gifts and nifty little gadgets we found on the way but when I got home, I, for the life of me, didn't know how to wrap gifts. I took this chance to catch up with someone and gave old mate MyVy a holla but that nigga was busy as, she refered me to Mande and in like, 5 minutes, she was at my place teaching me how to wrap presents. Today has been a productive Sunday. Thank you Mande, I owe you one.

Dante and I hired a professional car detailer and decided to get Mumsies' car detailed. We forked out $200 each to get the paint repaired, polished, waxed, interior washed and shampoo-ed and we're kinda excited since this dude details supercars for a living. Only the best for Mumsies' though, right? It'd be nice not to worry over things like birthdays, anniversaries and stuff like that but it's be a bad move not to, since these people aren't around as often as they used to be. It's best to be on good terms with everyone without making yourself go the extra mile and even if you do, it's not worth it. Wish we could all just be real, but we're not.

Angel Of Mine - Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment