Thursday 8 May 2014

You get what you give.

"I'M IN A COLT!"
- Dante and Kevin Le :D

Was told to be Yoshi's off-sider, turns out, his nick-name isn't even Yoshi, it was "Joshi" and I was hearing it wrong, still doesn't change nothing :L I'm still gonna call him Yoshi, it's stuck to me now and no one can tell the difference since they sound so similar so morally, I win. Yoshi is like dead set in the middle of Pete and Jeff. He's all business and fun, well, that's the kind of vibe I get from him, it could be just because he can't be fucked. He's the type that is into motorcross, surfing and cars, he slurs his speech every time he opens his mouth, even his yawns don't sound right, not that I'm complaining, if anything, I'm glad to have worked with him even though it doesn't happen very often. I feel the more I work with different people, the better my adaptability becomes and that is a very valuable attribute to have in this line of work, in any line of work to be honest and hot damn, these people are as different as silk is to cheese.

Pretty cruisy day, no overly heavy lifting which was a blessing, don't think I could do much with my botched-ass wrist and so I got to go home without feeling as bad as I look. Decided I'm gonna give gym a good rest until I can move my wrist freely without wanting to chop my arms off. I never realized it til now but having your own, little special time that you can use on yourself feels depressing when you don't do anything with it. I used to go to the gym as if it were a ritual, a tradition, even but now that I have a reason not to go, those hours I set aside for myself seem pointless, obsolete and even sad. I need something to do, I don't want to be one of those people who are so often portrayed as guys who work and then stay home and basically wait for tomorrow to come, just so they can do the same thing over and over again. I at least like to have a bit of variety when it comes to life. Guess I'll get my wrist and finger checked up, I'd be so gutted if this was a permanent thing, it shouldn't be, all I did was sleep on it weirdly :L

Cruised around in Salli and it was madddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I GOT A COLT HEHEHEHEHEHE


You Get What You Give - New Radicals


No comments:

Post a Comment