Wednesday 28 May 2014

Hold on to your love.

"YOU COCK-SMOKING OLD CUNT!"
- Johnny, when he got cut-off.

Worked with a new face today, I don't think I've ever seen him before but apparently, he's seen me around, which can't be that surprising, you won't be able to find another 4ft, community-entitled "town idiot" asian dude for miles. He never drove the truck before so that was a little concerning, we had some confusing ass drops, too, the likes of which I never had done before. Usually, I would be given a list of houses or units I'm suppose to go to to drop off the things those people have bought but today, they gave me a list of warehouses which are as hard to find as it is to get parking in Sunnybank and holy shit, did we have a doozy of a day. I don't think I've been so mentally alert for so long in my life. This dude was making wrong turns left, right and centre, costing us about an entire hour of just detours among other shit like peeing in front of people's houses and pretty much doing as he pleases. He told me he wasn't staying for long and I'm sad to say that I'm kinda glad, it's a terrible thing to wish of someone but he's the most unsuited person for this job I've ever met. I felt so bad for my performance today and I'll have to find a way to make it up to Steve later. Didn't realise how much heavier the work load can get when you're doing jobs for two people. He wasn't all bad I suppose, no one is.

Got home, did a little cardio session and then rewarded myself with some KFC :L talk about time wasting, at least, that's what I thought it was. I remember when I first started gym in high school, there was like a 2-3 year period of  "I don't know what the fuck I am doing" and in that period, Dante would often take me out to eat fast food after a session of me thinking I've done something but really, I did nothing. He told me how important it was eat and how not eating doesn't mean you'll lose weight and gain muscle. I leant so much from a person who I was convinced was retarded but when it comes to bodybuilding, fighting and fitness, Dante is your go-to guy, he could talk your ears off and actually sound intelligent.

I need another hobby.

Hold On To Your Love - Andrew Rayel & Cindy Alma



No comments:

Post a Comment