Thursday 26 June 2014

This is forever.

"Oh god!"
- Jordan.

There's this dude name Jordan that works at the warehouse. He and I would exchange jokes every time we see eachother and it became a real thing for a while. One day, I couldn't think of any jokes on the top of my head while he was pulling them out of his ass as if he was a monkey. I remembered this joke Dante performed in front me of at the gym, it made me laugh for ages and I assumed it would have the same effect on good ol' Jordie but man, was I wrong. I went up to Jordie and asked him if he's seen my quads to which he replied with a no. This is the part where I pulled up the right side of my shorts to give him a good view of my quad whilst purposefully leaving my right testicle in broad daylight. I don't know why I thought he would find it hilarious and it wasn't til after I did it that I realized that not everyone is like Dante and I. Not everyone has that level of crude humour and that there are people who are mentally vulnerable to things like that. He has not spoken to me since and only gives me weird looks when we meet. Is it strange that I don't regret doing that in the slightest? 

Got to befriend a few people up at Browns Plains Harvey Norman warehouse. I wouldn't do it in any other situation but if you're going to be seeing people on a weekly basis, I guess it couldn't hurt to make conversation every now and again. We talked about a few thing and I noticed how far apart our interests laid, it put me off but there's a certain atmosphere of respect when we work together even though we're so vastly different. I kind of like it.

Home, shower, gym, mumsies', din din, nap nap. That's how it pretty much goes after work, doesn't look like it can be changed anytime soon but I guess I'll just wait til after that "anytime soon" It wouldn't be all that bad to have a complete warp of routine, if only for a bit.

This is Forever - Hellberg & Danyka Nadeau

No comments:

Post a Comment