Monday 7 July 2014

Boogie pls.

"Hey, Kevin. You want like, a haircut?"
- Jeremy Phan. Like, out of no where.

I didn't have much planned today. I never have anything planned. I've done my weekly catch up, even if it was with my own brother but that just shows little contact I have with him, you know, despite being my brother. I just did what I always do to kill time. Woke up, went to Inala to search for food and go home where I nest in my own filth, at least, that was what was meant to happen.

Thanh dropped by. He mentioned something about being busy and having no time to gym. He used to be my gym partner, he was partially responsible for my drastic weight loss, his crazy ideas was what intrigued me to do something utterly insane, like running around the lake first thing in the morning before brushing my teeth and having 4-5 hour gym sessions every night, not going home until 1 in the morning, only to have 4 hours sleep and repeat that process again. Seeing him not being able to gym feels sad and disappointing but I suppose everyone has their reasons.

He left and came over again with a bunch of barber equipment and before I knew it. I was topless, in my room in front of my mirror getting haircut. How I treated my hair was something I never really cared about, and even now, I don't understand why people care about how their hair looked. As long as it grows back, I don't even care if I'm bald so my consent was given with little struggle. 

Hahaha, I think the last time I got my haircut at home was in high school. I don't remember how it happened but Thao and Saver were at my house one afternoon and with the soul intention of cutting eachother's hair. How much crack we were on to even come up with a day like that? It was fun though. I should hit those guys up one of these days.

Boogie Pls! - Rhodz

No comments:

Post a Comment