Tuesday 22 July 2014

Miracles.

"Don't yell at me, I'm a bum now, remember?"
- Dante Le. He's milking the fuck out of his position at the moment.

Turns out, Dante was suspended for three days but because he only works on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and his suspension started on Monday, the poor bastard didn't really get and extra time off but the way things are looking right now, I really doubt that'll take him back, I mean, he fucked up hard, I can only wish I was there to see his face when he realized he was out of a job while he was a work.

Dude, my iPod was out of batteries, and I was picked to do the coast run, dealing with Aspley and Maroochydore. It was an hour and a half to our first drop which means it would take that long to get home from our last drop, with 9 deliveries in between, I could already tell it was going to be a big day but nothing could've prepared me for the immense boredom that awaited me in that truck.

With music, I could go on endlessly despite having nothing to do but with no iPod and radio playing the whole way, I felt like I was about to wither away so I stuck my head out of the window and listened to everything else. I had a lot of time to myself today, was very alone with my thoughts, it's something I discovered that's very dangerous for me. I started to think and find out things I never wanted to know, specific things, like my love life (or lack thereof) and my preferences when it came to finding a significant other, all of which were things I never thought about because it wasn't worth the time. I found out a lot of other things, too, like how much I can't tolerate dumbasses and how rude and naive I really am. It's a lot to take in at once but at least there's a comfort in having a better understanding of your social limits. It's going to be difficult to make friends from this point on.

Miracles - Andrew Rayel & Christian Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment