Tuesday 15 July 2014

I wanna dance with somebody.

"Goddamnit. This is gonna suck so much genitals."
- Kevin Le

I've never had really big hurdles in my life from year 11 onwards. I was kinda hoping my luck streak would never end but coming home to a letter in the mailbox saying that mumsies' got into a queue for surgery shat all over that dream. It's wonderful that she even got in but just knowing that there's a chance the surgery will fail and she might kick the bucket doesn't sit very well with me, I can't imagine that it will sit very well with anyone. There're a lot of 20 year olds that have lost their family, I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to be one of them. I like think I'm steeled myself for shit like this but there's no way I'll still be intact if anything happened. I can't even pray because that doesn't do anything. There are very little things that are worse than feeling helpless.

It's times like this, that I'm glad I started a blog. There might be so many things I can express through text but not through speech and I'm very interested to see what will come from these fingers in the future. Maybe I'll get to visually see my growth and find my flaws as a human being on this thing.

I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Julia Wu Cover) - Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment