Thursday 17 July 2014

Boom clap.

"We're not a fucking family. Stop pretending we are. Families don't do this shit."
- Kevin Le

"I'm interested to know what you mean by that but we got work to do. Tell me later."
- Tony. I love it when priorities are in the right order.

I think I've become a little bit more expressive as of late but I'm starting to think that I'm only like that because I care, well, to some extent. I wouldn't have made an input if I were dealing with strangers so that leads me to think that there's some sort of spot in me for the people I work with, or for anyone I bother with in fact or am I only like that because it's important for an asshole to know that he (or she) is an asshole and I'm only telling them because I'm not sure anyone else already has. Maybe it's a little bit of both.

I got to spend a little time with Vi and Thy at the gym today. I was done and so were they and I kinda say down and threw topics about. We talked about gym, love, what we've been up to and all those other generic conversations you would have with people you've seen around and never really conversed with. I don't think I've ever held a discussion with either of those girls and talking now isn't normal but it doesn't feel strange. Hahaha, I remember how they got so offended when I told them we were never close and never spoke in high school. It was the truth but the way they reacted was as if we talked on the phone every night at one stage. But I noticed that it's a very female thing to do, you know, make relationships seem more than what they really are, it's something I find irritating, that probably explains why I have very few female friends that I wouldn't like to lose.

Boom, Clap - Charli XCX


Boom, Clap (Hannah Emerson Cover) - Charli XCX

No comments:

Post a Comment