Sunday 6 July 2014

Holy water.

"Wanna go shopping?"
- Dante Le.

I can't remember the last time I went shopping. Mumsies' has been providing me with clothing and stuff up til now. I go out with a few people to go window shopping but I've never actually bought anything for myself. Maybe it's just the thought that one shoe is like 50 bucks and just being there takes a shit load of effort but having a day off is all about breaking away from that routine so I suppose it's not all that bad. I went to DFO today, bought trackpants and some joggers, yellow fuck those things. Only bought like 3 things and there goes $100. I don't know how people can do it so often. I think I'm good for the next decade, at least, that's what I thought. It's different when you have a little money. the urge to come back and get more shit you can do without is always there. I suppose I can start to understand a little about why people spend the amount they do but I can't help but wonder if people ever regret spending as much as they do, guess I'll ask.

Sundays have been pretty nice. First it was MyVy, then Tai, then Hong & Lynn, then Hoc, then Jeremy and now Dante. I should get a calender.

Holy Water - Speaker of the House

No comments:

Post a Comment